About ECA CVB
Board Meeting Schedule
Make sure you know what these groups and attractions have going on in Elizabeth City every month. See more...
Now you don’t have to search for the latest; with our convenient email notification, it comes to you. Sign up now!
Discover EC Advertising and Marketing 2008-2009 Co-Op Campaign.
2008-2009 Discover EC Co-Op Members
- Download Campaign Presentation
- Co-Op TV
• Board Room, Port Discover, City Wine Sellar
• Groupers Waterfront Restaurant, Harbour Tea House & Gift Shoppe, Museum of the Albemarle
• Downtown Waterfront Market, Dismal Swamp Canal, North River Campground
• Fright Nights, Albemarle Craftsman's Fair, Elizabeth City B&B
• Chocolate House, Southgate Mall, Elizabeth City State University Planetarium • Coasters Downtown Draughthouse, Elizabeth City B&B, The Pines at Elizabeth City
- Co-Op Radio
• HISTORY: Embarq, From Me to You Video & Photography
• CHARM: Hospice Regatta, The Black Book
• CHARM: Fright Nights, Albemarle Craftsman's Fair
• HISTORY: Arts of the Albemarle, Southgate Mall
• CHARM: ECSU Planetarium, Elizabeth City B&B
• HISTORY: Juneteenth Festival, From Me to You Video & Photography
• HISTORY: Arts of the Albemarle, Elizabeth City Business Expo
• CHARM: Carolina Cup Regatta, Downtown Elizabeth City (DBPA)
• CHARM: Culpepper Inn, River City Cycling Club
- Co-Op Web Promotion
• Discover the Good Life Daily in Elizabeth City, NC
• Elizabeth City, NC - The attraction is mutual!
• Albemarle Craftsman's Fair
• Albemarle Hospice Regatta
• Carolina Cup Regatta's International Cup Regatta
• Chocolate House
• City Wine Sellar
• Dismal Swamp Welcome Center
• Downtown Waterfront Market
• Elizabeth City Bed & Breakfast
• FOP's Fright Nights
• From Me to You Video & Photography
• Grouper's Waterfront Seafood Restaurant
• Museum of the Albemarle
• North River Campground
• River City CDC's Juneteenth Festival
• Southgate Mall
- Co-Op Newspaper Ad
• The Virginian-Pilot 1
• The Virginian-Pilot 2
• The Daily Advance - Downtowner
- Co-Op Rack Card
• Rack Card 1
• Rack Card 2
- Co-Op Press Releases
• First-Ever Hospice Regatta Sets Sail Aug. 23 in Elizabeth City
• Sip and Savor European Sipping Chocolate at The Chocolate House in Elizabeth City, NC
• Fun, Fall Events Blow into Elizabeth City in October
• Downtown Waterfront Market to Host Harvest Festival for Season's Final Market Day, Oct. 25
• Elizabeth City, NC Offers Stocking Full of Family-Friendly Events, Parades and Holiday Workshops
• Elizabeth City B&Bs Deliver Sweet Deals for Valentine's Weekend Travelers
• History Plays Big Role in Elizabeth City's February Event Line-up
• "Art DuckO" Exhibit at Museum of the Albemarle Celebrates North Carolina Waterfowl
• Whether you Pedal or Paddle, Elizabeth City Area Offers Outstanding Spring Sports Events
• Historic Building Enjoys Second Act As Art Center's New Home in Elizabeth City, NC
• Powerboat Excitement Comes to Elizabeth City, June 6-7
• Splash Into Elizabeth City with Cool Summer Events
• "Market Impossible Throw Down!"
• "Discover EC" Advertising and Marketing Co-Op Program Marks Successful First Year
What is the Discover EC Co-Op?
The Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau (ECACVB) Discover EC Advertising and Marketing Co-Op Program, is designed to increase advertising exposure for the region and for individual participants by matching each member’s advertising budget through a cooperative advertising program that focuses on:
- Increasing travel to the region
- Generating revenues through occupancy taxes
- Improving the economy through retail sales and increased tourist spending
- Promoting regional cooperation
Who can participate?
Members must be involved in a legitimate business or industry and represent legal, wholesome activities appropriate for families and tourists in keeping with the image of the Elizabeth City area.
How can I participate?
Check out the 2010-2011 Co-Op Campaign to find out.
What are the dates of the annual campaign?
July 1, 2010 – June 30, 2011
Photo Credit: Lower stamp in header, photo appear courtesy of ECSU/University Relations & Marketing.