About ECA CVB
Board Meeting Schedule
Make sure you know what these groups and attractions have going on in Elizabeth City every month. See more...
Now you don’t have to search for the latest; with our convenient email notification, it comes to you. Sign up now!
Discover EC Advertising and Marketing 2009-2010 Co-Op Campaign.
2009-2010 Discover EC Co-Op Members
- Download Campaign Presentation
- Co-Op Radio
• AOA / Harbor Arts Festival - Taste, Port Discover
• ECHNA Historic Ghost Walk, Museum of the Albemarle
• Culpepper Inn, Weeksville Vineyard & Cellars
• Albemarle Craftsman's Fair, Nine Bars Espresso
• Holiday promotion for ECACVB, Arts of the Albemarle
• Monteros Restaurant, The Chocolate House
• City Wine Sellar, Elizabeth City Area Chamber of Commerce
• Arts of the Albemarle, Downtown Elizabeth City (DBPA)
• Downtown Waterfront Market, Arts of the Albemarle
• The Pines at Elizabeth City, NC Potato Festival
• North River Campground - Blues Fest, Carolina Cup Regatta
• Dismal Swamp Canal Welcome Center, Museum of the Albemarle
- Co-Op Rack Card
• Rack Card 1
• Rack Card 2
- Co-Op Press Releases
• "Discover EC" Advertising and Marketing Co-Op Program Marks Successful First Year
• Immerse Yourself in the Arts at Harbor Arts Festival, Aug. 29-30
• Autumn Breezes, Fun Events and Special Savings Blow into Elizabeth City, NC
• Coast Guard Exhibit Takes Flight in Elizabeth City, NC
• "Harbor of Hospitality" Puts the Sparkle on Hometown Holidays with Elizabeth City Events, Parades and More!
• Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau Posts New Online Holiday Gift Guide
• New Self-Guided Walking Tour Sets Leisurely Pace for Stroll Through Elizabeth City History
• Set Your Sights on Elizabeth City, NC This Spring for Museums, Music and More!
• Spring Events Are Fresh for the Picking in Elizabeth City, NC
• North Carolina Potato Festival Soars to New Heights May 15 in Elizabeth City, NC
• Sound of American Roots Music Comes to Elizabeth City, NC June 19 through Aug. 1
What is the Discover EC Co-Op?
The Elizabeth City Area Convention & Visitors Bureau (ECACVB) Discover EC Advertising and Marketing Co-Op Program, is designed to increase advertising exposure for the region and for individual participants by matching each member’s advertising budget through a cooperative advertising program that focuses on:
- Increasing travel to the region
- Generating revenues through occupancy taxes
- Improving the economy through retail sales and increased tourist spending
- Promoting regional cooperation
Who can participate?
Members must be involved in a legitimate business or industry and represent legal, wholesome activities appropriate for families and tourists in keeping with the image of the Elizabeth City area.
How can I participate?
Check out the 2010-2011 Co-Op Campaign to find out.
What are the dates of the annual campaign?
July 1, 2010 – June 30, 2011
Photo Credit: Lower stamp in header, photo appear courtesy of ECSU/University Relations & Marketing.